Liquid Level Sensors
Capacitive Liquid Level Sensors, Switches and Gauges
- No moving parts to jam, break or wear out
- Sensors built to match your requirements - whether a length adjustment or full bespoke design
- Fast turnaround time, even for bespoke sensors
- 0-5V analogue output compatible with most systems
- On-board electronics - no bulky remote electronics required
- Suitable for most liquid types
- No minimum order quantity
About Gill Liquid Level Sensors
Gill is widely recognised as the world leader in capacitive liquid level sensing technology. With a range of standard liquid level sensor designs and the ability to produce bespoke sensors in low and high volumes, there are very few applications that we are unable to accommodate.
All of our liquid level sensors use capacitive technology to sense the level of liquid, with no moving parts, floats or other mechanical linkages. With nothing to wear, jam or break within the sensor, long term reliability is excellent; especially desirable in remote locations or where sensor access is difficult.
Each sensor offers a fully configurable 0-5V analogue output, compatible with most industry-standard systems. All of the processing electronics are located on-board the sensor within the mounting flange; no other remote electronic components are required.
Gill liquid level sensors are used in an extremely wide range of industries and applications including Formula 1 Race Cars (and most other premier motorsport series); Defence Vehicles; Unmanned Aircraft; Trains and Locomotives; Mining Machinery; Industrial machinery. Gill Liquid Level Sensors are often used in harsh or extreme operating environments, where other types of sensor or technology will simply not survive.